“Pretty Place”

1 Comment

Pretty Place - watercolor painting

This piece is a water color, commissioned by Mr.and Mrs. Danny Lewis as a wedding gift for their son and soon to be daughter in law… as of the Tenth of June Two Thousand and Seven. {Congratulations} The Fred W. Symmes Chapel is the place were the couple first meet. An outdoor chapel constructed in 1941 it is located at the top of Sand Mountain. The chapel was given to camp YMCA Greenville, SC. by Fred W. Symmes. Because of the beautiful out looking view, the road side chapel has earned its name, “Pretty Place”, where more than One Hundred weddings takes place each year.

Email Contact: pongstudio at windstream dot net

Advertisements

Sand Dunes

Comments Off on Sand Dunes

Sand Dunes

Email Contact: mjzalord at mac dot com